TBASS At Home Fitness (hereinafter known as “TBAHF”, “us”, or “we”) currently owns and operates the website located at http://www.tbassathomefitness.com (the “Site”). To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Visitors to the Site who have not registered or have not logged in (“Site Visitors”) can access and browse some portions of the Site without disclosing Personal Information. We may passively collect certain Usage information from a Site Visitor’s computer, such as your IP address and web browser version, when you browse the Site. In order to utilize some of the Services, you must register an account with RAI.
When you register with TBAHF, we will collect and store the information that you provide to us directly to verify your identity during online registration. This may include, among other things: Your first and last name, your email address, your mailing address, and your telephone number.
- Details about you or the organization you represent, your availability, your location, and your level of education;
- Profile pictures, videos, or other media you choose to provide;
- References or endorsements if you choose to provide them;
- Any other information, documents, or media you choose to include.
Information published or posted to a User profile becomes public information once posted, and copies of it may continue to be viewable even after you delete your account.
- Users will have the opportunity to provide comments and post content to other Users’ profiles. Users may also have other opportunities to contribute to the Site. We may store these contributions, display them to other Users, and use them for promotional purposes. Your Public Content may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information can be read, collected, and used by others.
- If you contact TBAHF to provide feedback about our Site or Services, we may store such communications, including personal information included in the communications, so we can respond to you effectively.
- We also may collect some anonymous information about how you use the Site by setting and accessing cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer. These cookies can track information such as how often you use the Site, what pages you view, and where you go after leaving the Site. The cookies are not connected to any Personal Information about you. If you choose to disable cookies in your web browser, you may not be able to access certain aspects of the Site.
- How We Use Information
- The Personal Information that TBAHF collects is used to improve our Services and enhance user experience with the Site, to allow us to provide a safe community for all of our Users, and to help us communicate effectively with you.
- The Usage Information that TBAHF collects is used to customize your experience on the Site and improve the quality of our Services.
- How We Share Information
We never sell or rent your Personal Information or information contained in your profile (collectively, “User Information”). We may, however, share information with other Users and some third parties as follows:
- If you are an Client or a Member, we may share with Site Visitors and Users the information that is included in your profile. This is to increase your chances of connecting with other clients or members. With some exceptions, you choose how much detail you want to include in your profile.
- We may display personal testimonials of Users in marketing materials. These may include User Information such as the User’s first name; sport or sports they participate in; team, university, or or institution name; city of residence; and state of residence. With a User's consent, we may include additional User Information.
- We may disclose any of the User Information collected to any of our affiliates or subsidiaries for the purposes of providing you with Services, operating the Site, and other commercial purposes.
- We may disclose User Information collected about Users if required to do so by law (including, but not limited to, court orders, subpoenas, or warrants), or if in our sole discretion we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law. We may also disclose this information as necessary to protect or defend RAI's rights or property. We also reserve the right to disclose any User Information collected for the purposes of protecting the health and safety of our community and Users, such as in the case of risk of harm to any person.
- We do not limit our disclosure of Usage Information, such as information passively collected from your computer. If you do not wish for us to collect this information, you should take steps to limit the passive collection of such data.
- Email Communication
- By using the Site and/or the Services, you are consenting to receive certain email communications such as special offers, advice, notifications, and administrative notices.
- You have the option to opt out of receiving certain emails from TBAHF. These emails include emails for marketing and educational purposes. You may not opt out of emails you may receive from TBAHF regarding administrative purposes.
- Changing Personal Information
- If the Personal Information you have provided to TBAHF changes, you may update this information by logging into your account and accessing account settings. You should change this information as soon as reasonably possible.
- If you choose to cancel your account, we can remove your profile and other Personal Information from our public database upon request. We have no obligation to retain your profile or account information and may remove your profile and account information after cancellation.
- We may retain your information if we believe it will be necessary for legitimate business purposes.
- How We Protect Information
- TBAHF takes the security of your Personal Information seriously and takes precautions to protect such information. We implement industry-recognized safeguards to help protect your Personal Information including, but not limited to, SSL certificates.
- User accounts are protected by a password. We urge you to keep your password safe. If you feel that your password may have been compromised, you should immediately notify us and change the password as soon as reasonably possible.
- Because no method of data protection is 100% secure, this is not a guarantee that such information will not be accessed or disclosed by breach of our safeguards. You understand and agree to assume these risks.
RAI reserves the right to change this policy at any time. When changes are made, we will make the revised version available and will indicate the date the revisions were made. Your continued use of the Site or the Service after such posting will constitute acceptance by you.